Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Digger is on the road this morning and heard from Heidis homebaked goods that they will NOT be feeding us saturday morning. What this means is do not plan on meeting there saturday morning. When he get back into town tonight he will find us another meeting place to eat breakfast. Worst case we will all just hit a fast food joint or something and scare em saturday morning !! Soon as we know more and get this figured out we will let you know and update on this thread...:D:D:D:D

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Thanks for Postin mark.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YW Jack, theres couple other places in nearby area of heidis digger is gonna try get ahold of, we have a last resort on other side of town if need be at perkins....its all good....stay tuned to this thread for more updates on the severe eating going to be taking place...lol:eek:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Just got off the phone with the point cafe.. They will be hosting us Sat morning

2370 Rhomberg Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001 9:00 am sat

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Going to have to take a rain check. I have something come up that I need to deal with tomorrow.

Those of you attending tomorrow Ride Safe and enjoy the colors.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Chromieeeee out.
Parman, out.
How many left, 5?

We're still rid'n in.
Will be there close to 8 AM

Bill...
Call us or we'll call you around 8 AM

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
I wish I could be there, But I write this from work (Sat morning). I had fun at the unralley. I wish all of you a safe ride.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
We all had a great time. Diggers ride was fun and the colors were Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant!!!:):). Oh did I mention it was a little chilly. Lol. Thanks again Digger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.