Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi,

When i take a look at the Garminshop I see that there is an update for the navigation system on the gl1800. because I'm not living in the states but in the Netherlands instead. I'm only interested in the update file Is there anybody who has the file and would be willing to send it to me? :bowing:

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
imported post

This could be already be posted here aspie, I remember some posts asking about it already. Check out the Tech Posts A-Z section and if not there you can find it by using the Search box.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

Be advised that people are STILL having problems with the new cards, and even with the replacement cards Garmin is sending lately to replace the for the new/bad cards. It's not clear what is causing the problems-the firmware or the new mapsets. The new firmware is version 4.50 and I think I would wait a while before just upgrading just the firmware. There is a bit of a debate about whether the new firmware will work with older maps. We should have that sorted out soon.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I did try the search machine but I could only find some topics about the older version 4.31. :?

At the moment I'm riding with the Zumo on the handlebar so if the firmware would give any trouble it wouldn't be that bad.

When i take a look at de schedule above i see that de navigation system will work with the latest NT map set. I presume that it will also work the latest version City Navigator Europe NT 2012.2.

Just the update file would be nice.

I just use the nav for fun but it would be nice when all the streets and city's where on it. :smiler:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.