Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

YO all.

here are the details for the goldwing run on sun 18th july..

Starting off at the RED COW hotel at 10.00am travelling via the M50 ..to the M1

PICK UP POINTS AS FOLLOWS...the new toll bridge at Drogheda at 11.am

FAIRWAYS HOTEL Dundalk....at 11.30 and on to Carlingford lough for a major stop for lunch,,we return via the mountain run to Omeath.then to Dundalk ,Carrickmacross and into Virginia spopping at the LAKE MANOR HOTEL for a break and back to Dublin via Navan and the M50...

I hope to see as many as possible on this run ..my contact number is 086 8113750

Cheers Ciaran Meyler

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Do you have to be a member of the Goldwing club to go on this run or is it open to everyone? Ifso I would like to go as well, if my new tyre arrives in time.

G

·
imported post

Eamonn1200 wrote:
Do you have to be a member of the Goldwing club to go on this run or is it open to everyone? Ifso I would like to go as well, if my new tyre arrives in time.
Eamonn, Im not the organiser of this run, but I can tell you that there is no requirement to be a member of GWOCI. The only requirment that is stated by the organiser is that you must have a Goldwing and you have that. Further to that in case you dont know, there is no requirement to be a member of GWOCI to attend the Annual Irish Treffen which is being held this year at the Garryowen Rugby Grounds near Limerick. Get that tyre on quick and be ready for Sunday. Ride Safe. :D :) ;).

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Hi Eamon,

NO you dont have to be a member of the goldwing club to come just bring along your goldwing and a smile :).I am organising these runs as a way of goldwingers to meet each other and chat ,,and if you like the company and the crack ,then by all means join the goldwing club ,I am a member of the goldwing club who just got fed up sitting around waiting for the once a year gathering at the treefen to meet other wingers ,

so come along and enjoy the playfull banter between hte 1800 owners and the rest of us meer mortals ..see ya Ciaran Meyler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.