Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

I think they are all still back order items Ambrose, even though they say they are available. I guess they want to assess the demand first before stock numbers are decided.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

This company [email protected] have told me that they will have the clear lenses for the 1800 wing ready for sale in late Sept. ;)So we have to hold our breath now to see which of these companies come up with the goods first. :) Honda will probably have them fitted to the 2005 goldwing, :Dso you wealthy people out there,:(wont have to worry about them.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I e-mailed Genes gallery and a couple of other places last week and not one of them has had the decency to mail me back about availablity and shipping to Ireland.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
This company [email protected] have told me that they will have the clear lenses for the 1800 wing ready for sale in late Sept. ;)So we have to hold our breath now to see which of these companies come up with the goods first. :) Honda will probably have them fitted to the 2005 goldwing, :Dso you wealthy people out there,:(wont have to worry about them.
Just received another mesg from Tobin in the above company, who tells me that they are only making the front lenses at the moment and will be ready late Sept. early Oct. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.