Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i have got the fairing and windsheild already and am getting a parts gl1100 standard for the forks and fender but i still need the lower fairing skirts .... can someone please help with these ???

·
Administrator
26,534 Posts
imported post

If no one has any perfect ones I do have the pair with the 1 hole broken out that probably could be fixed or used with a washer. Not a very good picture but here is the "bad" one.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

I used washers with mine, it should work

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

hey country bor you knoe you can fix that fairing cheap with abs glue and f/g drywall tape and a few abs shavings fron a pipe total cost would be under 15 dollars just my 2 cents worth

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

hey country bor you knoe you can fix that fairing cheap with abs glue and f/g drywall tape and a few abs shavings fron a pipe total cost would be under 15 dollars just my 2 cents worth

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

yah ive got the glue and stuff but the damage is really bad ( the headlight brackets are bent , fairing frame is twisted , windshield is cracked and left side skirt is mangled pretty good ,,,, i might be able to fix the right side skirt if needed ) bought a fairing from flea bay for 325 after shipping and its bolt on ready ( after paint ) even with a good windshield

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.