Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I wont have to hassle new members any moreabout their profiles. :clapper: From today new members will have to complete their profile properly :jumper:before they can register on the forum. :clapper: I still have to chase the remaining members who joined before today:skipping:to get them to complete their profiles and enter their LOCATIONS. :whip: I had to travel to Dublin on my neighbours :18red:to a meeting with the wingnut to have this problem sorted. :crying:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
I wont have to hassle new members any moreabout their profiles. :clapper: From today new members will have to complete their profile properly :jumper:before they can register on the forum. :clapper: I still have to chase the remaining members who joined before today:skipping:to get them to complete their profiles and enter their LOCATIONS. :whip: I had to travel to Dublin on my neighbours :18red:to a meeting with the wingnut to have this problem sorted.
Go get 'em!:whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,777 Posts
imported post

Well my friend, glad you've found a way to pass your time while sitting out those rainy days..... :gunhead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
I wont have to hassle new members any moreabout their profiles. :clapper: From today new members will have to complete their profile properly
Hey Redwing:waving:Do you realize the number of post that move is going to cost you?:gunhead:

Paul is breathing down your neck with only a mere 160 or so post back for the Top Poster:leprechaun:position. I am starting to worry. With a Guru-Top Poster combined who knows what is next.:goofygrin:

dean_3326 :12red::cool:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing:waving:Do you realize the number of post that move is going to cost you?
Hey dean_3326 :waving: I dont worry about top poster any more. :whip:There are no more prizes to be given. :crying: I reached the 1000 post first and thats all that matters. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Well my friend, glad you've found a way to pass your time while sitting out those rainy days..... :gunhead:
Hey Shooter :waving:No rain here my friend. :weightlifter:

:jumper::18red::jumper:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Shooter wrote:
Well my friend, glad you've found a way to pass your time while sitting out those rainy days..... :gunhead:
Het Shooter :waving:No rain here my friend. :weightlifter:
There will be!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
626 Posts
imported post

What happens if Paul catches up with Redwing, will he have a double handle such as Guru/top poster?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yes he will and I think the prize of the 1800 will have to be taken from REDWING and passed on to Paul ..after all it is only fair ....this is a perpetual prize and can be passed from member to member ,,,oooppps sorry REDWING :shock::shock:i thought you already knew that ,,,cheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Yes he will and I think the prize of the 1800 will have to be taken from REDWING and passed on to Paul ..after all it is only fair ....this is a perpetual prize and can be passed from member to member ,,,oooppps sorry REDWING :shock::shock:i thought you already knew that ,,,cheers Ciaran
Hey Redwing:waving: I hope your neighbor is not going to be too upset after all the changes.:shock: Have you serviced the Honda 50 this spring? It sounds like you might need to.

Hey Paul, I hope you have some Greenpaint:18green:put away so you can paint the:18red:.;)

dean_3326 :12red:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
wexman wrote:
Yes he will and I think the prize of the 1800 will have to be taken from REDWING and passed on to Paul ..after all it is only fair ....this is a perpetual prize and can be passed from member to member ,,,oooppps sorry REDWING :shock::shock:i thought you already knew that ,,,cheers Ciaran
Hey Redwing:waving: I hope your neighbor is not going to be too upset after all the changes.:shock: Have you serviced the Honda 50 this spring? It sounds like you might need to.
Hey Paul, I hope you have some Greenpaint:18green:put away so you can paint the:18red:.;)
I don't know, I'd hate to steal the glory from REDWING, so I will remain behind him in posts. Too bad though with the cost of gas around here I could use that Honda 50!:cheeky1::cheeky1:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote: Hey Shooter :waving:No rain here my friend. :weightlifter:
There will be!
exavid has now joined the weather team in Ireland. :clapper: Hurragh.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Budegan wrote:
What happens if Paul catches up with Redwing, will he have a double handle such as Guru/top poster?
Hey Budegan :waving: Yeahexavid will have to have a double handle. :clapper:But he wont be presented with a new :18red:because that is mine. :clapper:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

wexman wrote:
Yes he will and I think the prize of the 1800 will have to be taken from REDWING and passed on to Paul ..after all it is only fair ....this is a perpetual prize and can be passed from member to member ,,,oooppps sorry REDWING :shock::shock:i thought you already knew that ,,,cheers Ciaran
Hey wexman :waving: No No the :18red:is all mine, thats whenever the god damn thing is presented to me. :whip: The latest news from the wingnut is that the new :18red:is part of the recall, so i wont have her for a few weeks. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing:waving: I hope your neighbor is not going to be too upset after all the changes.:shock: Have you serviced the Honda 50 this spring? It sounds like you might need to.
Hey dean_3326 :waving: Just had the Honda 50 serviced last week, and i must say she is a joy. :clapper: At least i dont have to worry about recalls. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

exavid wrote:
I'd hate to steal the glory from REDWING, so I will remain behind him in posts.
Hey exavid :waving:Keep posting, dont take your fingers off the PC. :clapper:I would prefer to see another top poster :clapper:as this will take the huge pressure off me. It's just a pity that more members :jumper:would not make more use of this forum. :crying:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top