Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I guess there is no sense in attacking Windows XP.
I think this thread is just an attack on everything that isn't Win 10. Maybe OP regrets updating to 10 like a lot of folks do and he's just trying to trick people into getting 10 because, as they say, misery loves company. Or maybe he works for the NSA...

·
Administrator
57,468 Posts
I just don't care what other folks use.

I am content with Win7 on my desktop, and Linux Mint on both of my laptops.

one of the laptops is a Dell Inspiron from 2010 bought for $389, I have upgraded the RAM to max it will hold.... and I have it Dual booting into Linux Mint and Win7

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I believe that was an update not an upgrade.:surprise:
Upgrading is the process of replacing a product with a newer version of the same product. In computing and consumer electronics an upgrade is generally a replacement of hardware, software or firmware with a newer or better version, in order to bring the system up to date or to improve its characteristics.

Whether the GL1500 was better version must be left to those that made the UPGRADE

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Upgrading is the process of replacing a product with a newer version of the same product. In computing and consumer electronics an upgrade is generally a replacement of hardware, software or firmware with a newer or better version, in order to bring the system up to date or to improve its characteristics.

Whether the GL1500 was better version must be left to those that made the UPGRADE
Selective responses from OP, I see. I too can also copy/paste from Wikipedia.
Could you now explain the change in your copy/paste attack of XP users to Win 7 without more copy/paste? In your own words, if you don't mind.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.