Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Dates will be June 1,2,3 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

hotel will be the Baymont Inn. You can call 1-563-582-3752 After 10-5 to make res. I will book rooms for us.

June 1 (Fri)
Arrival (any time).
Fri night figure we could just sit around a fire at Riverview Park (Riverview Park Admiral Sheehy Dr, Dubuque, IA 52001 (563) 589-4238 ‎)

Sat Morning I am having breakfast catered.
Sat afternoon There will be a ride up north (scenic) and a ride going down to J&P motorcycle museum.
Sat night I have a few games planned and some pretty kewl prizes to give out;)
Sat supper will be catered by our own Peterbuilt :claps: Turkey and chicken

Sunday morning breakfast will also be catered... Sunday we could go for a ride depending on who is left and what yall want to do..

I know this isn't much but it is me first one... Hope it grows with time :congrats:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Digger this sounds like a fun trip. May be able to put this one on the to do list.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Will you be wearing the fancy jammy pants while we are sitting around the fire? If so I'll definitely try to be there. Sexy as you are. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

84GrayWing wrote:
Will you be wearing the fancy jammy pants while we are sitting around the fire? If so I'll definitely try to be there. Sexy as you are. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I think if I didn't wear them.... oooo I hate to think of the results!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
84GrayWing wrote:
I think if I didn't wear them....  oooo  I hate to think of the results!!!!  :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

well i'll be there and my dad might i told him the only skin you'll see is a thong and i didnt say where or who it would be on and he got all excited

this reminds me of when i hooked him up with a butt ugly chick off of craigslist lol

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
imported post

My wife and and I plan on being there. may not stay at the baymont though, have a ton of reward point for the hilton family of hotels.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

biglou wrote:
My wife and and I plan on being there. may not stay at the baymont though, have a ton of reward point for the hilton family of hotels.
There is a hilton right by the camp grounds we will be at:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

jeez i may have to get a hotel room.... i maybe the only tent out there

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
well i'll be there and my dad might i told him the only skin you'll see is a thong and i didnt say where or who it would be on and he got all excited

this reminds me of when i hooked him up with a butt ugly chick off of craigslist lol
:shock::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

im horrible he he he

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
jeez i may have to get a hotel room.... i maybe the only tent out there
Well, if I make it I will probably be in a tent.
Too soon to know if I can make it yet though.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:applause::applause::applause:

I just got my work schedule for that far out and it looks like I will be off in this time period.

Sooooo you can put me down on the list of attendee's. :readit:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

ziadelsol wrote:
:applause::applause::applause:

I just got my work schedule for that far out and it looks like I will be off in this time period.

Sooooo you can put me down on the list of attendee's. :readit:
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
biglou wrote:
There is a hilton right by the camp grounds we will be at:waving:

What is the name & where is the camp ground?

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
imported post

Have you talked to the campground as far as grouping any reservations into the same area?

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

that is a good questoin

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

galaxyhunter wrote:
Have you talked to the campground as far as grouping any reservations into the same area?
I tried.. but the person that normally runs the campground was not there.. At the beginning of the season I plan to go there to try to get us an area set aside and a group rate :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

and that there ladies and gentlemen is a guy you just cant put a price on doin all the leg work so we all can sit on our butts drinkin our favorite beverage over a open flame

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.