Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upper midwest unrally

9K views 113 replies 28 participants last post by  erwjww 
#1 ·
imported post

The Dates will be June 1,2,3 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

hotel will be the Baymont Inn. You can call 1-563-582-3752 After 10-5 to make res. I will book rooms for us.

June 1 (Fri)
Arrival (any time).
Fri night figure we could just sit around a fire at Riverview Park (Riverview Park Admiral Sheehy Dr, Dubuque, IA 52001 (563) 589-4238 ‎)

Sat Morning I am having breakfast catered.
Sat afternoon There will be a ride up north (scenic) and a ride going down to J&P motorcycle museum.
Sat night I have a few games planned and some pretty kewl prizes to give out;)
Sat supper will be catered by our own Peterbuilt :claps: Turkey and chicken

Sunday morning breakfast will also be catered... Sunday we could go for a ride depending on who is left and what yall want to do..

I know this isn't much but it is me first one... Hope it grows with time :congrats:

See less See more
#3 ·
imported post

Will you be wearing the fancy jammy pants while we are sitting around the fire? If so I'll definitely try to be there. Sexy as you are. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

#4 ·
imported post

84GrayWing wrote:
Will you be wearing the fancy jammy pants while we are sitting around the fire? If so I'll definitely try to be there. Sexy as you are. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I think if I didn't wear them.... oooo I hate to think of the results!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

#5 ·
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
84GrayWing wrote:
I think if I didn't wear them....  oooo  I hate to think of the results!!!!  :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

#6 ·
imported post

well i'll be there and my dad might i told him the only skin you'll see is a thong and i didnt say where or who it would be on and he got all excited

this reminds me of when i hooked him up with a butt ugly chick off of craigslist lol

#8 ·
imported post

biglou wrote:
My wife and and I plan on being there. may not stay at the baymont though, have a ton of reward point for the hilton family of hotels.
There is a hilton right by the camp grounds we will be at:waving:

#10 ·
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
well i'll be there and my dad might i told him the only skin you'll see is a thong and i didnt say where or who it would be on and he got all excited

this reminds me of when i hooked him up with a butt ugly chick off of craigslist lol
:shock::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

#12 ·
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
jeez i may have to get a hotel room.... i maybe the only tent out there
Well, if I make it I will probably be in a tent.
Too soon to know if I can make it yet though.

#13 ·
imported post

:applause::applause::applause:

I just got my work schedule for that far out and it looks like I will be off in this time period.

Sooooo you can put me down on the list of attendee's. :readit:

#14 ·
imported post

ziadelsol wrote:
:applause::applause::applause:

I just got my work schedule for that far out and it looks like I will be off in this time period.

Sooooo you can put me down on the list of attendee's. :readit:
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

#15 ·
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
biglou wrote:
My wife and and I plan on being there. may not stay at the baymont though, have a ton of reward point for the hilton family of hotels.
There is a hilton right by the camp grounds we will be at:waving:

What is the name & where is the camp ground?

#16 ·
#19 ·
imported post

galaxyhunter wrote:
Have you talked to the campground as far as grouping any reservations into the same area?
I tried.. but the person that normally runs the campground was not there.. At the beginning of the season I plan to go there to try to get us an area set aside and a group rate :waving:

#20 ·
imported post

and that there ladies and gentlemen is a guy you just cant put a price on doin all the leg work so we all can sit on our butts drinkin our favorite beverage over a open flame

#22 ·
imported post

galaxyhunter wrote:
peterbilt wrote:
and that there ladies and gentlemen is a guy you just cant put a price on doin all the leg work so we all can sit on our butts drinkin our favorite beverage over a open flame
He Da'Man:congrats:
No just trying to get more people into our lil mng's :action:

#23 ·
imported post

Well I for one am planning on being there if I can make sure I have everything ready for NASSIR 5. I won't speak for the rest of the Rhinos, but I know several of them are planning on coming as well. :thumbsup:

#25 ·
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Well I for one am planning on being there if I can make sure I have everything ready for NASSIR 5. I won't speak for the rest of the Rhinos, but I know several of them are planning on coming as well. :thumbsup:
You know I'll be there. Can't miss an opportunity to give Digger a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.