Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a last minute room cancellation. If you want a room for 4 or 5 nights at the original $89 per night PLEASE let me know right away!!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Too late to register? My schedule has just opened up (at least a little) and I'd like to come meet some of you guys. I probably only need two nights however.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too late to register? My schedule has just opened up (at least a little) and I'd like to come meet some of you guys. I probably only need two nights however.
It is NOT too late to regisrter however, this particular room is for 5 nights so that is out for you I guess. There are still rooms available at the lodge but at a higher rate, you can call and book something if you'd like. If you want to camp I "might" be able to hook you up with a spot I have in reserve at the campground. Just let me know what you decide so I can add you to the list and get the details worked out.

The NASSIR 7 Storefront shuts down at the end of the day on Friday, July 4th so if you want to purchase any of the meals or t-shirts now would be a good time.

Hope you can make it!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
It is NOT too late to regisrter however, this particular room is for 5 nights so that is out for you I guess. There are still rooms available at the lodge but at a higher rate, you can call and book something if you'd like. If you want to camp I "might" be able to hook you up with a spot I have in reserve at the campground. Just let me know what you decide so I can add you to the list and get the details worked out.

The NASSIR 7 Storefront shuts down at the end of the day on Friday, July 4th so if you want to purchase any of the meals or t-shirts now would be a good time.

Hope you can make it!

I thought I already bought that from you?? Or do you have 2.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I already bought that from you?? Or do you have 2.
You did, I have another one. I know, I keep pulling rabits out of the hat!!!! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.