Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

has anyone ever done this. what was used for fittings and air line?

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

There is a fitting in your right saddlebag that you screw an air hose onto, you can get a hose at several of the online accessory stores. Its not really recommended for airing up tires though, you can only run the compressor for a short time before it starts to overheat, just go to Wal-Mart and get one the tire repair kits that includes a little portable compressor.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

But it does work, In all my years I have only used it once. I was in the middle of the Mojave Desert in October I think 1994, and no one was around. It worked great. So, only one experience with it. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

I have the same set up on my LTD. All the on board stuff works great, but I cannot get any air out of the hose when attached to air up tires. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

oharaLTD wrote:
I have the same set up on my LTD. All the on board stuff works great, but I cannot get any air out of the hose when attached to air up tires. Any thoughts?
You sure the hose is hooked up (pig tail) to the compressor.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

oharaLTD wrote:
The key has to be in the "P" position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.