Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have for sale the following parts for a GL1100 (81/82)

L+R heads cams,pulleys still attatched 78,000 kms, valve covers, timing belt covers, used stator, basically all the engine parts except the rod bearings,starter and fuel pump. Also have 2 sets of chrome engine covers that I bought off a member here and then decided that I can't use them. Used stock seat that has about a 2"split on the seam right hand side (that's common), 2 luggage locks with key that are in good shape, 1 black right hand side cover good shape, 2 left hand covers, 1 black, 1 grey,both have 1 mounting post broken,the grey one has the broken piece with it that may be able to be repaired, all have no emblems.2 saddle bag tail lights 1 wineberry, 1 black. 2 interstatebag reflectors. Send PM if interested. Thought I would ask here first before going to EBAY.

I live in Lethbridge, Alberta, I will only charge what it costs me for shipping on any parts.

Thanks for looking

Darrell

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I took some pics for those that have shown interest. Let me know what you are interested in. If yopu see something you may need shoot me a PM with offer. Not trying to get rich, just get rid of some stuff. All will be plus actual shipping of course.

Thanks Darrell

IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/cokeman1/DSCF0614.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I took some pics for those that have shown interest. Let me know what you are interested in. If yopu see something you may need shoot me a PM with offer. Not trying to get rich, just get rid of some stuff. All will be plus actual shipping of course.

Thanks Darrell

IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/cokeman1/DSCF0614.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
imported post

Interested in the emblems and two chrome engine side covers, will try get a hold of you later from home later tongiht if no ones spoken for them yet.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

PM sent......

Claude....

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

Hey Darrell,

I'm interested in the foot pegs (all) and the signal light stays (saddlebag)

[email protected]

Thanks

Keith

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Just an update as to what is still available. All prices plus shipping.

right hand saddle bag signal light mount (black) no splash guard $5

2 saddle bag signal lights $10

left and right black side covers, Left one has a broken post(missing) $15

right hand mirror $5

2 saddle bag reflectors $5

timing belt covers $10

2 luggage locks with key $15

2 rear foot pegs $5

Used stock seat. I small split in the seam(see pics) Offer?

2 chrome engine covers. no emblems, some pitting and wear. Make an offer.

All internal engine parts. all gears look good, clutch basket complete, etc. Anything you need, just send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

I am looking for a pair of locks to hold my luggage on the racks. I have a 1982 GL1100 and I bought a pair of saddle bags off of Ebay. I have the mounting rack but not the locks that hold the bags onto the racks. I will try to attach pictures of my bags so uou can see what I am talking about. If your locks would work,how much are you asking for them? I will be gone until monday so it may take a while to get back to you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

What I have is just the bottom locking part for gl1100 saddle bags or trunk. Not what you are looking for.

Darrell

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I still have quite a few parts. Most of the internals from the 82 engine, 2 black side covers(left one has a broken post), pair of chrome engine covers(no emblems),timing belt covers, 2 luggage locks with key, right hand OEM mirror, 2 saddle bag reflectors, 2 rear signal lights, 1 black signal light stay,seat. Last chance here before everything goes to ebay.

Darrell

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Pm sent :waving:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

If you are talking about the red saddle bags,that bracket should be positioned lower,we just moved it up to try another style lock on it. That is where the lock attaches the bag to the bracket.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

brokewinger: That chrome do hickey is a fuel pump cover. Attatches to the carb manifole and to the fuel pump bolts. I do not know who makes it but it is kind of big and clunky, didn't like it when it was on the bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.