Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone know a good place to get used parts.I need a slave cylinder for a 1984 Goldwing1200.The bleeder screw is busted and no one to bleed.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Put the country you live in in your profile so that someone can point you to parts near where you live. :)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Put the country you live in in your profile so that someone can point you to parts near where you live. :)
Hey 03Silver :waving: I must have requested 1986gw at least twice to update his profile and he didn't do it. :whip: Then you come along and ask him once and he does it. :stumped: It must be that gun that your carrying in your Avitor that frightened him. :crying:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Used parts for old Goldwings? Hmm... eBay comes to mind.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
:whip:

:whip: :18red: :whip:
Now I can understand 1986gw padding the count, but REDWING, with 1260 posts? We expect more form you here at the REDWING FAN CLUB! We exist only for your witticisms and bon mots! With such a banal post I may have to lower the dues. This is critical at our last meeting I had to set up some mirrors so I wouldn't feel lonely.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
We expect more form you here at the REDWING FAN CLUB! We exist only for your witticisms and bon mots! With such a banal post I may have to lower the dues.
Hey exavid :waving: (1) What kind of form do you want. ? :stumped:(2) Dont know what witticisms and bon mots is for. :stumped:(3) What is " banal post" ? :stumped:i must ask our postman tomorrow. :baffled:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
03Silver wrote:
Hey 03Silver :waving: I must have requested 1986gw at least twice to update his profile and he didn't do it. :whip: Then you come along and ask him once and he does it. :stumped: It must be that gun that your carrying in your Avitor that frightened him. :crying:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
Hey Redwing:waving:I told you carrying a gun was the way to get results....:D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing:waving:I told you carrying a gun was the way to get results....:D
Yeah i think your right. Im going out tomorrow to buy a colt 45. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
We expect more form you here at the REDWING FAN CLUB! We exist only for your witticisms and bon mots! With such a banal post I may have to lower the dues.
Hey exavid :waving: (1) What kind of form do you want. ? :stumped: (2) Dont know what witticisms and bon mots is for. :stumped: (3) What is " banal post" ? :stumped:i must ask our postman tomorrow. :baffled:
Arrgh! Caught by the REDWING! Ya got me, I'm bleeding all over the place!:crying::crying::crying: FAILED TO USE THE SPELL CHECKER!:whip::whip:

I meant to say "we expect more from you". As for the rest, it's a secret code we here at the Redwing Fan Club use. Although you are indeed our idol, it's also true that you are not a dues paying member so I'm afraid I cannon in all conscience enlighten you to our erudite argot!:baffled:

When that manila envelope completes it's peregrination from your isolated rock to the Club headquarters and the check clears we may talk of this again.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Arrgh! Caught by REDWING! Ya got me, I'm afraid I cannon in all conscience enlighten you to our erudite argot!
Im still confused. :whip: We folks out here on the Island dont talk like that. :stumped:

:crying::18red::crying:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Arrgh! Caught by REDWING! Ya got me, I'm afraid I cannon in all conscience enlighten you to our erudite argot!Im still confused. :whip: We folks out here on the Island dont talk like that. :stumped:
CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT, Not CANNON, Man I can't get it right even WITH a spelling checker. I was sure I got that spell right, I know darn well it was toad's eye and Foster's stirred, not shaken, imbibed at midnight on a cross road....

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Arrgh! Caught by REDWING! Ya got me, I'm afraid I cannon in all conscience enlighten you to our erudite argot!
Im still confused. :whip: We folks out here on the Island dont talk like that. :stumped:

Hey Redwing :waving:Don't worry about thefancy words, Paul is just more educated than us mere mortals...our communication is limited by our small brains....He just want us to know our place....

:12red:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing :waving:Don't worry about thefancy words, Paul is just more educated than us mere mortals...our communication is limited by our small brains....He just want us to know our place....
Hey dean_3326 :waving: So thats how exavid got promoted to "Guru" :whip:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Hey dean_3326 :waving: So thats how exavid got promoted to "Guru" :whip:
No, not as educated as most of you, I'm a high school drop out who enjoys cross word puzzles and the English language especially word origins and the history of common phrases.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.