Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If you know of a commercial used wing spares company please put a link in this thread ,Or a name and phone number .It will help all members who are looking for bits and pieces secondhand for their wings ,,cheers Ciaran

here is one in the UK www.cheshiremotorcyclesalvage.com

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Northend Cycle Salvage TX. 800-428-7821 they have lots of 1500 wrecks.

Used Goldwing parts GA. 1000/1100/1200 parts 305-305-1839

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Hey teacher :baffled: I can say that about all of my posts :2finger:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
NOT true Redwing. I really enjoy reading your post........................:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

In the Houston Texas area we have .....Union cycle salvage...no Internet site Phone number713-643-1012.This is one of Houston's oldest salvage yards . There's Sam's cycle salvage1-800-346-2838. And Houston cycle salvage 713-472-0020, talk to Tigger. There are so many more that I would have to post Houston Yellow pages.

But this is just Houston area there are many more salvage yards in Texas I cant list them all except the ones I have dealt with.

I took out references to a Stealer in Beaumont Texas......They turned out not to be trustworthy enough to warrant being anyone I would send to for parts.....

Red

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper:Teacher any information you have given has been very useful, not only to me, but others. As per my PM to you, I'm waiting to hear how and what parts you used on brake light modulator and wife says we aint riding ours till I get kick stand warning system wired in like on yours.

I'm sure that you have more input on wingparts in our area than I do. Till the next time.

Red

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

These guys sell some new old wing parts (and every now and then some used parts). The will ship it European wide (don't know about other parts of the world). The site can be read in English.

http://www.goldwing.nl

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Bob's used motorcycle parts in Phoenix, AZ 602-437-3148. It's a salvage yard he has about 50 GL's from 70's thru 88's or so..in varying degrees of picked apart.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

don't know either outfit.. but keep in mind this is "exchange" not "out-right" SDB/Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
imported post

If this post violates any forum rules or policies, I apologize and promise not to be offended if it's edited or deleted.
The first link in this thread is ours, Classic Cycle Parts. If you have any specific questions about our work, feel free to contact me directly, as well as on the forum, whichever is appropriate.

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

No can say that I do know his work:?. However, he is the member posted right above me................................................Hi Andrew at Classic. He's shy.:cheeky1:

Just kidding he does great work from what I've heard and very, very knowledgable about Carbs.........................

BTW: he has a dog that bites ferrets.:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
imported post

teacher wrote:
BTW: he has a dog that bites ferrets.:D
Rudy's been warned plenty of times about that ferret of his provoking my dog. If Kimi gets him, Rudy only has himself to blame!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I already told you what part of the ferret your Kimi could bite. :grinner:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts