Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
wexman wrote:
Wierd thing is, that address is about a block and a half from my house. I have never seen a sign of them there. Anyone else been there? They are/have been based out of Florida if you read the site carefully but.... ain't seen 'em here yet.
I have been buying parts from him (Mike Cutter) for a long time now. He has been in Woodstock GA for a while. When I talked to him early this month (August 2008) he said that he is moving both his home and his business back to Florida. (His wife does not like living in Georgia, plus he has not been able to sell his home in Florida.)

Mikeis a good and honest guy. His prices are just a bit high, butall the parts I have ever bought from him havebeen in excellent condition, packaged properly,and delivered quickly.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

Here's one for Massachusetts - http://www.skycycle-salvage.com/ - Fred's been in the motorcycle business for a long time. I bought my first new bike from him in 82. They have two floors of parts and ship anywhere. They were crating up a set of Goldwing forks, tire, rotors, fender, calipers and some other stuff that was bubble wrapped, all going to Israel.
I got the rear timing cover/heat shield I needed plus two used front covers and the gaskets for a lot less than Ebay. I've got two tight mirrors and a clean front "V" with a good Honda name on it coming Friday.

As of today he had two late 70's 1000's with all the stuff on them except shields and one set of pipes that had just come in. One had a real small guage package on the top of the tank. All kinds of dress up trim from 1100's and 1200's.

ffGrizzley

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
imported post

Larry Scott
Used Gold Wing Parts
6649 Regional Rd. 25 (HWY 25)
Milton, Ont
Canada L9T 2X5

Phone 1 905 878 5196
Cell 1 905 464 4904
[email protected]

Note: He asks to be contacted first, please don't just drop in. I haven't dealt with him, only know of him through the Vintage Motorcycle Group.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
imported post

oldbikebarn.com

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

I just found a breaker in the lower mainland of B.C. He generaly sells on Fleabay but will sell straight to the customer.
http://www.straightwings.com/

:waving::waving::waving::action::action::action:

EDIT: fixed link

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Hawkeye, I don't understand what is happening. I have the site in my favs and I opened & C&P to the forum. After your reply I too tryed & got cannot be found as wel, so I went back to Andy's site, then copyied the URL and pasted it in a new window and worked fine. I am going to try again with this thread but I have a feeling that there may be a block within the forum.:?:?:?:?:?:?:?
http://www.straightwings.com/

EDIT: When posting a link like that, it really helps to put it on a New Line

The forum editor sometimes does strange things with inline links. Also, sometimes the link has invisible characters embedded that we can't see. Those will break the link also.

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

Here is one I am dealing with now:
http://www.cyclepages.com

They have some hard to find Goldwing stuff. However, I ordered some new lenses for my lightbar and they sent the wrong ones. Now they want to charge me a 25% restocking fee and over $8 in shipping (again) to get the right ones.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

Hey Folks since we are talking parts here,
There was a company here in sunny calif that made a set up for a single holley carb for the 1000, 1100 1200 and 1500.
It was called intovation engineering.
Does anyone remember them, and does any one still do anything like that? I'd love to get my hands onto one of the alum manafolds they made, I have a machinest that could copy it in a heartbeat.
Troublemaker

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

GTH Motorcycle Salvage

I just completed an eBay transaction with this store. He has lots of different kinds of parts, not just wings. It turns out that the fork I bought was not useful but he apologized and refunded my money right away. I am very pleased with this and will buy from him in the future.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

I agree with oldishwinger. This guy at www.usedgolwingparts.com just moved his operation to Ft Lauderdale. Just down the street from my house. I was there the other day and this guy has almost anything you need. Sells new stators too. Deals primarily with used parts and will not seel you anything you don't need or want. Great guy and I trust him with my, my brothers and my father-in-laws Wings. Good, honest guy. Hard to find one of those.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

I have been looking on ebay is that the wrong place to look?
I like to get little chrome stuff but i never know what parts will work like if a 1500 gl part is the same ours

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

like to get little chrome stuff but i never know what parts will work like if a 1500 gl part is the same ours

usually 1500 parts will not fit

61 - 80 of 118 Posts