Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

To have really good full coverage insurance is not cheap, (I only pay $175 for 3 bikes is nonsense.)

We have $1,000,000 $500,000 Liability $100,000 Med Pay & $2,000,000 Under and uninsured motorist with an addendum umbrella coverage.
Why so much insurance ? Ask the lady on the other board who had a horrible accident how much it cost to be hospitalize for 6-8 months. and for future care. Poor women, my heart goes out to her.

My wife and I don't want people taking collections to pay our medical bills and support our family.

I hope no one here ever has a accident with serious or life changing injuries, Car or Bike , but that's not real life.

Insurance company's do not want You to read your polices or understand them.

You MUST read your declarations page and go into your policy word for word, when you have an accident is NOT the time to find out your not covered for this or that.
BTW your insurance agent is NOT the person to ask, you need to know what insurance you want and need, than the cost should be compared.

Wake up America, we have been asleep too long. Look what's happening all around us.

I have been a citizens advocate for 20 years, but most people are deaf or want to do it there way.:headbanger: :doh::doh:

This is not legal advice , just want to help fellow members.
You probably don't need my level of insurance but you can't get much for $100.

Rise safe and good reading I did put my flame suit on BTW.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
imported post

You are so right. I was in a accident about twoe years ago with a guy who had no insurance. I had to use my underinsured policy to pay for my medical expences. Needless to say, I lost my a$$! Get as much conerage as you can afford!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.