Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey there,

I know this isn't a Valkyrie site, but i'm dealing with a 1998 Valkyrie GL1500C engine. I took the 6 carbs off the bike to clean them, but in putting it back together I've lost track of one of the vacuum lines. I'd appreciate any and all help!

It shows in the clymer that there are 2 clear/orange vaccum/breather hoses- one that goes into a T and drains off under the bike, and the other is supposed to connect to a brass nipple screwed into a steal line running into the crankcase. I am trying to figure out from where this line originates to connect into the brass nipple fitting. Does anyone have a vacuum line diagram for this bike? The manual says there is a diagram on the bike but it's been removed.

Thanks

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
imported post

agnogel wrote:
http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

are you sure that nipple is not the bleeder for the clutch slave cylinder go to the link
> Ditto... looks like the bleeder to teh clutch slave cylinder
(Guess you could confirm that by opening it up slightly, to observe brake fluid coming out)

·
Registered
1 Posts
: Sadguy:hello, saya Ignatius Susanto dari Indonesia, sedang memperbaiki Goldwing 1500 1990, saat mesin stationer, exhaust kiri terdapat bunyi ledakan berulang ulang, dan dan tekanan oli menurun, apakah yang harus saya lakukan? jawaban anda sangat berharga bagi saya, terimakasih...

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ignatius
Please try again in English.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.