Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I just had my yearly bath, I have one about this time of year whether I need it or not, when I got in the bath, my Nails where a lovely plum colour.

Miss Tanygaer had kindly spent 3 or 4 minuts on Christmas day polishing and painting my nails as a kind loving daughter should do.

Got out of the bath and low and behold the Nail Varnish had gone, totally, not a trace of it... Can only put it down to my liberal use of Vosene (shampoo).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,524 Posts
imported post

OK
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Well I just had my yearly bath, I have one about this time of year whether I need it or not, when I got in the bath, my Nails where a lovely plum colour.

Miss Tanygaer had kindly spent 3 or 4 minuts on Christmas day polishing and painting my nails as a kind loving daughter should do.

Got out of the bath and low and behold the Nail Varnish had gone, totally, not a trace of it... Can only put it down to my liberal use of Vosene (shampoo).
Congrats on the bath David :clapper::clapper:

I know it must have been a traumatic experience for you :shock::shock:

As for the nail polish, didn't you know Vosene will strip anything :baffled:I would be surprised if you still had hair :cooldevil::cooldevil:
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
As for the nail polish, didn't you know Vosene will strip anything :baffled:I would be surprised if you still had hair :cooldevil::cooldevil:
Maybe, but at least he wont be thirsty...:cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
imported post

Now you know if you show up at Montrose with your nails painted,,,,,

You just might out shine Flyone with his thong!:cheeky1:

I'm just a little confused..

Over on this side of the pond we normally take our one bath a month on aSaturday. :baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
659 Posts
imported post

OK I realize that I'm a little SLOW, but I wondered what the heck VAIL NARNISH Was as it is called under the Topic heading, I figured it out after reading the post !

:baffled: :cool:



Steve-O
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
imported post

It takes a while to understand those on the other side of the pond!! :cheeky1:

It took me a couple days to understand what sparkin the barbi meant!!:baffled::doh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,524 Posts
imported post

I need an interpreter, Just now got it. :doh:
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

I've been thinking about this for a bit, and I am confused.

I used to live near Vail, and I never saw any Narnish there, ever.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
66 Posts
imported post

As for the shower, I can understand that. Heck, I had my first shower for the year last Ja....Junn...I think it was July. :shock: Anyway, what I don't understand is why you took nails into the shower, they will rust. Now I know you said yours were plum colored, but just a little color works too. Down here in Texas we varnish our nails all the time. That way when we build a deck or chair or add another bathroom out back in the yard, they won't rust.

O well, back to the garage, building the wife another chair for the back porch.

Doc
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,403 Posts
imported post

People on the west side of the pond should realize that the yearly bath in Wales is a very traumatic event, Definitely not something to be taken lightly.

Why, after it, none of the local sheep will recognize you and will all flee in terror at this strange unmanly scent.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
66 Posts
imported post

English Bob wrote:
Why, after it, none of the local sheep will recognize you and will all flee in terror at this strange unmanly scent.
That's why you have to sneak up on em when there a-sheep! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Sorry, could not resist.

Doc
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
659 Posts
imported post

I'll bet you that Rinda Cella, you know the girl with the sugly isters, she probably narnishes her vails. And those Pee Little Thrigs, they probably Harnish their Vooves,,,,, You Never Know.



:baffled::baffled::baffled:

Steve-O
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top