1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I think it was. That's not the first red/black one I've seen.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Yeah,

I have a friend that has a Valk trike in that same color scheme. I cant remember what year his is, but I've always liked it.

edit: not a real good picture but anyways, here's his:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:
It ain't a Harley!
Why is it on a trailer?
lol, I was waiting for that. The guy that owns it loves his two wheelers (he's got a new 1300VTX, and just sold his Valk 2-wheeler). When his wife goes, she wont ride the two wheeler(s), we were going on a 300 mile trip to Southern Arkansas to CMA's Iron Mountain for the National Rally. His wife had just went through a surgery on her wrist and couldnt ride more than 20-30 miles without being uncomfortable. So they trailered it down there and rode around for the 4 days and trailered it back. She said next year it wont be on the trailer.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Yeah Ubar, that's a stock paint scheme.

Oh for an extra $10K to spend...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Yep, those colors were factory in 1999 and 2000. It is the bike I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Valkyrie Interstate's are hard to find in good condition. At least in Canada. I'm glad to say I got the chance to ride one. They still fetch a good price too!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Keith sent me a better picture:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
imported post

That sure is pretty. Honda certainly knew what they were up to when they put the Valk together. I have the same paint scheme on my tourer, only in green instead of red.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.