Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So, found you guys while looking for some goldwing information.. wow. I must say right now, the level of fab you guys do is amazing. Really put some of us Valkyrie riders to shame with what you guys are not afraid to do.

I really look forward to reading more posts, and if you dont mind a dragon in your group, would not mind shaking hands with you during a ride as well.

We are in Salina, KS, and get out as often as we can, just dont get away from the house to far due to little kids at home. A good riding day for us has about 400 mile in it, starts and stops during the same daylight period from our house. As the kids get older that will change though!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome ksdragonrider[/align]

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

welcome from Reading ks just a hope,skip,and a jump northeast of Emporia Ks:action::waving:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

A Big Welcome from Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum ksdragonrider! :waving:

We have a active riding group of Forum members here in Kansas and has Valks in it too! See we don't care what you ride as long as you ride!!! :thumbsup:

Check us out in the events section at http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum2/108518-102.html

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

ksdragonrider wrote:
So, found you guys while looking for some goldwing information.. wow. I must say right now, the level of fab you guys do is amazing. Really put some of us Valkyrie riders to shame with what you guys are not afraid to do.

I really look forward to reading more posts, and if you dont mind a dragon in your group, would not mind shaking hands with you during a ride as well.

We are in Salina, KS, and get out as often as we can, just dont get away from the house to far due to little kids at home. A good riding day for us has about 400 mile in it, starts and stops during the same daylight period from our house. As the kids get older that will change though!

You're not even the first Valk member in Kansas!

Welcome aboard Dalen - allot of great people here.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thank you! I recognize that CF tag... are you also on VRCC?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

ksdragonrider wrote:
Thank you! I recognize that CF tag... are you also on VRCC?
If we ride a Fat Lady we're on VRCC! Best of both worlds - Wing for those leisurely rides into the sunset - Valk when you want to chase the sun across the sky.

Now get on those bikes and ride!

Valkyrie Theme Song

:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

wpgfire wrote:
Valkyrie Theme Song

:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:
Original Theme Song!
Sorry, Im a fan of the original! Hahaha. I have been thinking about what it would be to have a matching F6 Wing sitting beside the Valk... Yeah, wife would veto that extra monthly payment right now.. :readit::wtf:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

But I bet you didn't know that Freddie is not really gone. He's on this Forum and he resides in some place called KANSAS. If you attend some of our Meet & Greets you may even spot him. He's the one wearing the THONG! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Of course, he lives under a pseudonym now. Ain't that right, FLYONE?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Im at a loss.. this is disgusting, utterly amazing, and nightmarish all at once.. It is one of those strange moments where you dont know if you should sit and watch, or vomit...

further review of my morals, yeah, Im on the front row... :ssshh:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

ksdragonrider wrote:
wpgfire wrote:
Valkyrie Theme Song

Original Theme Song!
Sorry, Im a fan of the original! Hahaha. I have been thinking about what it would be to have a matching F6 Wing sitting beside the Valk... Yeah, wife would veto that extra monthly payment right now.. :readit::wtf:

Or if you really get that Dragon moving you can fly her old school like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2lqlEFjrE

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

ksdragonrider wrote:
Im at a loss.. this is disgusting, utterly amazing, and nightmarish all at once.. It is one of those strange moments where you dont know if you should sit and watch, or vomit...

further review of my morals, yeah, Im on the front row... :ssshh:
Don't worry - it's even more horrendous in person!

Funny thing is - Kansas is home to a moderator for the this site and one for the VRCC. Who'd have ever thunk it?!?!?!

It get's even better - both this site and the VRCC are holding their national rally's in Eureka Springs next year. Only 2 weeks apart - I have a feeling I'm going to be spending allot of time in Arkansas next summer.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

ooops double post.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

I would like to go down for INZANE, but I know I will not be able too. I have 2 very small kids, and there are not alot of options for people that will take them for 2 or 3 days.

Am planing on doing the 5 state run this year though... Already have sitter lined out, need to call this month and see about a room somewhere close...

Any one else going down for that?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.