Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got some 1500 stuff I need to move to free up some space. Make me an offer on anything you're interested in. I've got more stuff coming, just have to dig it out.

Left saddlebag and reflectors. Plastic is solid, has some scratches, no hinge. Will also include bottom corner piece shown in another photo.

Heel/ toe shifter and brake and floorboards, not real sure how this even works as I've never tried one or really even looked at one. The shifter is missing a rubber pad. Some rust but should clean up pretty nice.

Misc. stuff, the corner goes with the saddlebags. There's a chrome front louver, speaker cover, tank shroud, passenger footboard, half round chrome piece?, front side fairing corner, 2 plastic pieces that I think have something to do with the rear speakers.

2 mirrors, one black, one silver, and mounting goodies.

Left side chrome cover, cleaned up very nice after this pic, couple small scratches

2 like new passenger floorboards

2 like new mirrors, silver, much better shape than the above mirrors

Also have a like new front fork cover in dark gray, the little piece that goes between the front and rear section of the front fender by the fork. I believe it's the left side. Forgot to take a picture of it, DOH! I'll take one tomorrow.

Any questions, offers, comments, please PM me. Shipping will be added as cheaply as possible. Thanks, Jack

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
imported post

PM sent on the floor boards and shifter/brake lever

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
imported post

Do you have a headlight assembly for a 1992 aspencade 1500? What about a left rear storage compartment that sits under the speaker?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

knot750 wrote:
Do you have a headlight assembly for a 1992 aspencade 1500?  What about a left rear storage compartment that sits under the speaker?
No, sorry, neither one of those.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

The 2nd picture, can you tell me the measurement on the top light? The lights on my trike are supposed to be from a 1500. Thanks :action:

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

RobTheHillbilly wrote:
The 2nd picture, can you tell me the measurement on the top light? The lights on my trike are supposed to be from a 1500. Thanks :action:
It's just the stock reflector. It measures 11" x 2".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.