Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selecting "New Posts" results in a long list - usually augmented by at least a half-dozen links to the Fun Forum.

I can't find the "Ignore Thread" option, and I believe it's an add-in for vBulletin. May I respectfully request that we add it in?

·
Administrator
58,930 Posts
Selecting "New Posts" results in a long list - usually augmented by at least a half-dozen links to the Fun Forum.

I can't find the "Ignore Thread" option, and I believe it's an add-in for vBulletin. May I respectfully request that we add it in?
Oh my, here is how to get rid of the Fun Forum, make a Bookmark and set the Properties to this:

I had to use an image to stop the software from executing the links.

Experiment with the digit at the end, to see what it leaves out.

at one time, I knew them all, but my memory banks got erased by Penske.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Using the string with just the "exclude=8" works fine. If I append the "&exclude=11" to it, then it fails and redirects to the normal New Posts page at "goldwingfacts.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6901001".

The fact that the New Posts URL keeps incrementing so it can't be saved is super annoying.

·
Administrator
58,930 Posts
hmmm, I have this as my Home Page in Firefox preferences.

and it throws out Fun and New Members.

then after I see all of the tech stuff, I use the "New Posts" at the top of the forum to see every thing that is left.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Using the string with just the "exclude=8" works fine. If I append the "&exclude=11" to it, then it fails and redirects to the normal New Posts page at "goldwingfacts.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6901001".

The fact that the New Posts URL keeps incrementing so it can't be saved is super annoying.
You need to copy the url of the search button not the search result.

Also the excludes can be comma separated like
Code:
&exclude=8,11,7
7 is New Members Introduction.

Oops, 7 is For Sale/Wanted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts