Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been noticing some TV adverts from some insurance companies and just now, "Law Tigers" to Gear Up and get out and ride.

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
22,768 Posts
I really see no reason not to, as long as it's not in groups that stop at convenience stores.

A putt through the country might be very relaxing right now. Just don't mingle with people.

·
Premium Member
1991 GL1500 Interstate Cinnamon Beige
506 Posts
My brother in Chandler AZ (Sunbird) recently picked up a Harley and is going out riding more often than me, , , , I'm so dam jealous.

·
Administrator
26,577 Posts
I have been noticing some TV adverts from some insurance companies and just now, "Law Tigers" to Gear Up and get out and ride.
Where are they going to get money from if you don't? I say do it for your own good.

Reactions: flylow

·
Registered
1993 GL1500 Aspy 1980 GL1100 STD
863 Posts
The 1500 is all "Undressed" for maint and upgrades, I'm redoing the stereo installation done by PO. Redoing the cobbled up wiring, the new wiring will have connectors so right saddlebag can be removed (wasn;t possible before without complete disassembly of stereo gear). The Amplifier will stay in the right bag but the CD changer and Equalizer will move from the right bag to the trunk, and I built a much smaller subwoofer cabinet, the original one completely filled the entire trunk! New SW cabinet doesn't make as much bass thump as the old cabinet but I get 2/3 of my trunk space back.

So I've been out a few times on the 1100, haven't gone very far, just some 20-30 mile rides around the metro area.... Hope to have the 1500 all back together this week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We took the trike out for a 150 mile ride east of Houston last week and got dozens of thumbs up. 👍👍😁🤠

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
No reason not to go on a ride. It's about the oinly way to stay sane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts