Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum or not, Mods please move if necessary. I'm getting ready to re-paint my old LTD and I've been looking for some vinyl trim graphics to apply before the clear coat. I'm not having much luck as most of what I have found is for crotch rockets or Harley stuff. I just want something rather understated that would dress up the one color paint job that I'm about to do. Does anybody know of a place that sells Goldwing specific decals? Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

You can find all kinds of that stuff on Ebay, I have purchased many things over the years.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

Dang. Nothing for my little Nighthawk. I found them for the 750 and 450, but nothing for the 650.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

And Nothing for the 85 -87 either I have gotten some copies of the stripes from a Honda site and with the help of a pencil shading of a stock side cover, I am able to get a great scasle to use @ a graphics shop to have the decals made. At the Honda fische site most of the stripes are no longer available but if you go by the prices it would cost hundres of dollors and that is only the stripes, not the filler color.:sadguy::?:action::action::action::action:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.