Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just read that antifa as well as "white supremicists" are being bussed in to cause trouble. ??? Allowing government (governor) to blame it on the protestors and shut them down. Tomorrow will be very interesting.
If all conservative counties secede there will only be liberals left to govern themselves and go the way of Baltimore etc.

·
Administrator
24,848 Posts
If all conservative counties secede there will only be liberals left to govern themselves and go the way of Baltimore etc.
But they will be very proud of themselves while it lasts, then blame someone else when it fails.

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts
well, one guy carried a 50 cal Barrett to the rally, and carried it home.
depending on what you read, anywhere from 22,000 rally attenders to 40k+ were there to ensure that the media and Antifa did not misrepresent what happened....

lots of GoPro cameras on helmets making sure that all of it was covered, not just what the LeftWing Media wants us to believe..... and a lot of those GoPro cameras were hotlinked into YouTube.

. this link proclaims 22,000 rally folks, dozens of links out there

·
Administrator
24,848 Posts
I watched some of the video earlier, looks like they had a great turnout & it went smooth. I guess antifa (funny they are way more fascist than the people they accuse of it) doesn't want to mess with armed citizens.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
From what I've seen of Antifa, They start stuff when they outnumber the opposition at least 20-1.. Unless it's old handicapped people they're messing with then, about 2 or 3-1... And that's in Oregon, Colorado, Places like that.. If they mess with old people in the South they might not survive the experience.....:oops::D :p:p

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
LOL. Their IDIOT governor Northam is now taking credit for preventing any violence with his no guns on capital grounds policy. Almost no news this morning reporting on the non violence.

·
Administrator
24,848 Posts
They didn't take the voice of the people seriously.

·
Trike Master
1,227 Posts
Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

·
Administrator
24,848 Posts
As I said before, it's to turn law abiding citizens into criminals and yet the actual criminals are NOT going to turn theirs in.And there are very few crimes committed with so called assault weapons anyway. All the Clinton gun ban did was raise prices.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts