Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The virtual meet-ups on a friday are good fun, but I have noticed one 'down-side', if you can call it that.

Cross talking. :shock:

No. Not raised voices or arguments....:D....just more than one person talking at the same time.

When that happens, who-ever is talking at the time, stops talking. Then we have silence. What happens then is that two or more people start again......:cheeky1:

It can get confusing, and eventually the 'topic' is lost.

Myself, Wannabe and Cbltech59 were all online this morning, but we had a 'chat' (typing) confernce call, rather than a voice one.

Personally, I found that a lot easier; and then wondered if maybe a chat call would be better. :baffled:

Everyone could 'talk' at the same time if they wanted to, and you could answer to any person.........pickingon oneconversation out of many....:3sum::hovering::action::walker::321::2finger::3sum:

Anyone have any thoughts about this?
Might be worth a trial run to check?

Phil.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

sounds lie you just volunteered yourself to lead a trial, Phil.

I was not around last Friday as I was on the way to Mr. Muppets house, and wont be around this Friday as I am at the Pre-Christmas Meet N Greet in South Wales.

I believe I might be home next Friday to give it a go woith you then if you want...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.