Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any one have ,had , tried one of these Voyager trike kits seems like a neat idea I aint getting any younger dont want to do perminanat conversion. This looks like I could fit on either of my wings and perhaps even her indoors could ride it.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

I seen one of these fitted to a GL1500 while on a holiday to Memphis last year. In real life it looked a bit flimsy compared to a real trike conversion, but it is a lot cheaper. It looked like all the extra load is on the bikes rear suspension.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

A fellow at the Post Office had the conversion on an 1800. He said he's been to Alaska and back 2 times with it. He has a bad back and is still able to ride. To me it looks like very well built outriggers to keep you from having to balance. Yes all the weight was on the rear but it couldn't weigh more than a couple of hundred pounds total.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

This idea will be way too expensive for you to afford, by the time you need one mate. But it might be a good idea to get the wife riding with you!:goofygrin::goofygrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.