Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think these things are called Shelter corners. They are chrome and are just about right in front of your knees. I find them on e-bay and a couple of places, but they run about $75.00 so I was hoping some one might have a good used set or even the painted ones in wine berry I think. It's for a 1989 1500. Thanks wilbur-j

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Are you talking about the fairing trim?Two pieces short on the bottom long on top?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well, the piece I am looking for has a 90 degree bend in it and is right about where my knees are. The one on the bike is chrome, but I suppose I could replace with the wineberry color if these are the pieces you are speaking of. And thanks for taking time to respond thanks wilburj

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Ok i will take a pic of them and post it.If these are what your looking for glad I could help.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Wilbur this is frank again could you give me the number on e-bay that you are looking at for your parts?Until i get my pics loaded.That way i can be sure of what you are needeing. thanks, frank.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

The cover he's talking about COVERs the sparkplugs and the dip-sticky.
Really odd why Honda (and others) can't define/name a part what it's designed to do. Shelter(what) Cover(what).

Let me try:
Rightside, Fairing Sparkplug Cover. hence: R-SparkPlug Cover. (not too dificult)

I'm "guessing" they're just keeping the name generic so any similar future part, the name will "COVER" it. (e-yuk)

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

FVM wrote:
The cover he's talking about COVERs the sparkplugs and the dip-sticky.
Really odd why Honda (and others) can't define/name a part what it's designed to do. Shelter(what) Cover(what).

Let me try:
Rightside, Fairing Sparkplug Cover. hence: R-SparkPlug Cover. (not too dificult)

I'm "guessing" they're just keeping the name generic so any similar future part, the name will "COVER" it. (e-yuk)
No this is not the piece I am looking for it is a trip piece and I will see if I can get a photo of it thanks for all the concern. wilburj

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Thank you fvm for the correction,But any way i have those trim pieces if anyone needs them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.