Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I went to Wal-mart today and found that my local store, as some others have mentioned, has stopped carrying Delo 400 oil. They did have Delo 400 LE. I took that and then went to find the filter. I found that they have discontinued Super Tech filters too. Does anyone know if this is for the whole chain, or just some stores? Did Goldwing riders do something to pi$$ them off?

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
imported post

For the filter I use carquest 85358 and for DELO its been troubles to get it reported by various forum members for a few months, a freind of my when to the USA to get me DELO as usual and they where out of small jug all he got me was 9.48 lts so I made a reserve to make sure I got 3 big ones

·
Bob Cassel
386 Posts
imported post

I picked up a three pack of 1 gallon bottles of Delo 15w-40 at Costco for $36. Went to Walmart for a filter and the Delo is 12.96 a gallon. Spent more in gas getting to Costco than I saved in price. Oh, well.

If you need Delo 400, Costco has cases of the stuff.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Redeye1620 wrote:
I couldn't find Delo 400 Dino at my local Wally's today. I did find Delo 400 LE Synthetic 5w-40 for $19.96 a gallon. Going to change my oil tomorrow & see how it performs....-Rich
I bought the Delo 400 LE 15 W 40 at Wal-Mart yesterday and it was 12.82 for the gallon.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Our local wallyworld now has a cross reference chart for the st to purolator now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.