Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Walmart today and bought a great set of covers for the armrests on my wing. They have them in a variety of thickness's and colors, even some with interesting patterns.

Strangely enough, they are carrying them in the ankle sock section of the store. I'm not sure why they are put there, but there they are. I chose a double pack that is very soft and thick and fit like a glove, looks great. It was also stated on the package that they were also very safe for diabetics. Now, I'm not sure why an armrest cover would be important to a diabetic, but at least I know that they are there in case a diabetic should chose to ride with me.

So, if you would like some cloth covers on your armrest, which would be very comfortable for the passenger and protect them from the sun, go check them out. Just don't look for them in the auto section, they're in the section for ankle socks.:?

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
Wal-Mart sells motorcycle seat covers/pads. They have the same consistency as sheepskin seat covers. Look in the Bath Mat section. Rubber backed so they do not slip, easy to lay over seat, easy to clean by shaking them out, if you want to you can trim them to fit and edge them and the best part, under $10.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need battery's for the camera, will post tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the pics, in all seriousness. A pair of ankle high socks make perfect covers for the armrests. The thicker and cushier the better

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.