Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A 10-year old girl was walking down the street when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her and says, "Hey little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"

"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.

The motorcyclist pulls up beside her again and says, "Hey kid, I'll give you $10 if you hop on the back."

"NO!!" said the little girl. She proceeded down the street a little quicker.

The motorcyclist pulls up to the little girl again and says, "Okay kid. I'll give you $20 and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back of my bike for a ride!"

At this point the little girl turns to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad...YOU bought a Harley instead of a Honda, so YOU ride it!!!"

:shock:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Don't blame her a bit.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

lol...

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I like it :cheeky1::cheeky1::waving::santawaving:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

You see, there is hope for future generations.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Keep on Wingin':bat::bat:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

had me worried for a second...:shock:

good one:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

:cool::cool::dude::dude::dude::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Reitzclean wrote:
I showed that one to my co worker who has a Harley. He didn't like it much:D:cool::cool:
Let's be nice now, it's notfair to mock men who have to spend that much of their money to have something between their legs to impress the ladies.

(of course that does raise the question, does a "lady" ride a harley?)

** Remember: Riding a harley is like dating Monica Lewinsky It may be fun to ride, but the stains will never go away.**

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

Smart little girl.

I have a friend who owns a GoldWing. One day on a long ride he wanted to ride a Harley, so he swapped with a buddy that owned a Harley. After about an hour of riding, they took a rest stop and he had to tell his buddy that he wanted his GoldWing back.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

TXGrasshopper,

I'm a new winger in Tyler, Tx. Think we are almost neighbors. I have an '84 Aspy. w/ 70k mi. May be we meet some day.

Keep ridin'

Joe

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

funny thing.... when my little girl had her one trip home from the peace corps in honduras, she couldn't wait to go for a ride with her daddy on the peace officer speciatial edition she helped me buy when she was in LE

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Love it

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

just goes to prove, some children are smart.

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:
** Remember: Riding a harley is like dating Monica Lewinsky It may be fun to ride, but the stains will never go away.**
Now that thar's funny, I don't care who you are. And it's getting forwarded to all my Harley friends. Hell, it might be even funnier to share with my ex-friends as well...:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: :gunhead:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.