Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for a low mileage 08 Pearl White Goldwing somewhere on the east coast.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

John, I did not no you could search craigslist like that, thanks http://www.searchtempest.com/

Xzebra, that is exactly what I'm looking for, South is good. I can fly after the holidays for a $100

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

That's what I'm looking for but did you notice the ad says: "Actual Unit may Differ from Image Above" I'm guessing that the picture is not the bike their trying to sell.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

That is the bike. It is about an hour from me. I looked at it and thought about buying it. Ended up with another red one.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Ghost Rider 2, Do you know what level it is? Nav,ABS,etc

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

I think it is a standard premium sound. Their selling point is no miles. I think something like 2800. It does have some add on chrome and a very nice professional pin stripe on it. I saw a couple of very minor scuffs on it. I think it was late September I looked at it. My guess is they would discount $1000 to $1500 with CASH! They do not discount bikes to trade. From what I have seen.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

25ANV wrote:
That's what I'm looking for but did you notice the ad says: "Actual Unit may Differ from Image Above" I'm guessing that the picture is not the bike their trying to sell.
Those Little Tricksters,,, writing that this Small !!!!

b679995

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Wof49: Do you know what level it is? Nav,ABS,etc How much is the asking price?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.