Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I need white wall tires in 110/90/19 and 130/90/17

Anyone know where to get them?

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

I don't know but oldtoys1961 runs white walls and I think he has an 80 or 81. You might want to PM him.:action::action::action:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Ive actually found them...but they are EXPEN$IVE! Well I found the front..the rear...still looking.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Mines a 83' and I had a tough time getting them without paying $120+ for a front and $140+ for a rear. I got my front which is a K177 off the Craiglist, its a 18" front for $60 new shipped. The 16" rear I got from a guy on ebay and its a Metz with less than 300 miles on it for $75.It was off a bike with a fried engine the guy parted out.
I ran a set of Maxxis Classics but they got harder and harder to find a complete set. Don't know what I'll do when these wear down. I have a new set of BW for the bike. May just have to use those.
Darn WWW are getting tough to find. Just not many for my 16 & 18" rims. You'll have better luck finding the 17" and 19" than what I had .

The PO had a K177 and a Venom when I got it. One set of WWW I bought from TiresUnlimited. Those where the Classsics from Maxxis. Cheaper tires and didn't last as long but I got about 12k out of the front and 10k out of the rear running Dynabeads.

http://www.tiresunlimited.com/default.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.