Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If you have the Original Tool Kit and Carry pouch with ALL the Original tools that came with it for my 1984 Honda Interstate drop me a pm or an email and let me know what you want for it THANKS.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Have you considered looking for the Aspencade set of tools on Ebay? The reason I say that, is because it contains a nice Honda socket wrench set that the Interstate didn't have. I found one on Ebay for $29 with leather pouch. Sometimes I put my Aspencade set in the Interstate.

Maybe you only want originality?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yea the Aspencade Tool Kit would be ok as long as it was for 84 thru 87 models.

I have seen them sell on ebay for around 45.00

I guess that may be my best bet.

My owners manual lists all the wrench sizes and everything that came in the stock kit so I may just have to buy a pouch and tools from sears if I dont find one.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
228 Posts
imported post

Hi guyswhen I bought my Aspencade it did not have a tool kit, I checked on buying one and OMG it was crazzzzzzy price so I found the tool kit on the net and printed off the list and went and bought all the tools for around $35.00 they are not honda brand but they do the deed. MCFF:):)

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

If you have good timing, the Aspencade sets can be found less than $50. The leather pouch is nice because it has the circles to hold the sockets.I have an Interstate tool set which to me is really cheap looking. Not chromed and almost useful.

Seems to me that the leather pouch is the same 1100 and 1200. I suppose you could buy the tools and fill the pouch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.