Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Hondaline fairing, windshield, front turn signals, and front fender for an 81 or 82 GL 1100. A fire got close to a friend of mines bike and damaged the above parts needed. He is retired and has little money so I am trying to help him out. His wing is an 82 Interstate and is factory black.
If anyone could help me out it would greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Richard

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
I don't know if he can help but Mad Dog Tannen on the CGW site has an interstate that he is talking about making into a naked and all the fairing looks good in the photos. It could be worth reaching out to him.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Don't forget the '80 and '81 fenders are narrower than the '82 and '83 fenders. It's easy to see the difference in the area where the fork tubes fit between the bolt holes.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,230 Posts
Don't forget the '80 and '81 fenders are narrower than the '82 and '83 fenders. It's easy to see the difference in the area where the fork tubes fit between the bolt holes.
Really!!!

Dodged that bullet!!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ansimp: Thought about that. I got forks and shocks from him for my 82. But i think the one he is parting out had a vetter fairing on it. I need a hondaline.
Thanks for the response though.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
I have the complete front end with the honda fairing,windsheild,forks,fender,super brace.wheel,rotors,and calipers if interedted please email

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.