Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

as it says i need a pair of mirrors, looked most places i know of fleabay etc but nowt shows up

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

I think you can get from JC WHITNEY

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Yes thats them ,,,,but I got to say after two sets of these I just use handlebar mirrors instead , these will not stay put due to the vibes, and do not be tempted to take them apart.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

picasso wrote:
Yes thats them ,,,,but I got to say after two sets of these I just use handlebar mirrors instead , these will not stay put due to the vibes, and do not be tempted to take them apart.
Yea, I have the same problem, even with brand new ones so I got a nice set of handlebar mirrors that work great. Now I'm gonna lose the left side one as the mounting hole for it is also the mount point for the radio/cb controls I'm fixing to put on tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
imported post

There is an adjustment screw that you can tighten before you install them. Helps to take out the speakers incase the little nuts fall in behind. Been there done that.
Randy

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Hidepounder wrote:
There is an adjustment screw that you can tighten before you install them. Helps to take out the speakers incase the little nuts fall in behind. Been there done that.
Randy

I've tried that too, and ain't got no speakers,,,,,,these are very poor facsimile of the OEM. I do not suggest anyone buy them .

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
Is there a difference between the Aspencade and Interstate mirrors?
Nope, just different mirrors for the different models, 1100, 1200, 1500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.