Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used rear brake rotor for '88/'89 1500 that still has some life left in it.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Looking for a used rear brake rotor for '88/'89 1500 that still has some life left in it.
I have one for a 96 I'd be willing to part with... I will have to mic it to give you the wear parameters.

Also... Cyclemax shows different OEM part numbers for these two models but that is not particularly alarming. Some one smarter than me will have to tell us both whether mine will work with your bike...

T

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks T. I have read that the '90 and newer are larger diameter than the 88/89's. They can be used along with the same era brake caliper mount. You wouldn't happen to have one of those?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Thanks T. I have read that the '90 and newer are larger diameter than the 88/89's. They can be used along with the same era brake caliper mount. You wouldn't happen to have one of those?
Nope... so sorry... but there is always Ebay... that mount is likely to be far cheaper than a new rotor. I'll mic mine tonight when i get home so you can have all the details you need to decide...

Travis (T)

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I have an encourage that was used very little, still full thickness. Was on a crashed bike. How is $75+ shipping? Only thing is I have to mail it tomorrow, Saturday, as I fly out early Sunday morning and will be gone @2 months.

Pm sent.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found one thanks to Stu (Newday777)!

Thanks for the offer as well Travis...appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.