Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My big boss is looking to buy a Wing, At first he said he wanted an Aspencade, so that would bean older bike 1200? I told him that you guys either owned or had friends that will wanting to be selling a 1500 or 1800's rather than him looking at buying an older model, which he might not be happy with....

So I am trying to stay away from Craigs, and EBay in this search.....I have heard too many stories about "buyer beware" that I'm leary of suggesting this to him..Also if he's not happy, guess who will catch it????

So any member on the US side of the big pond, I need some lists or if anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know, with price.....

Claude.....

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
At first he said he wanted an Aspencade, so that would bean older bike 1200?
FYI, there was an Aspencade model in the 1500 line from 1991-2000.

John

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

YOu might ask him what he means by "aspencade"... If he is only nominally informed on Gold Wings, he might just mean "one that has everything" stereo, cb, air compressor, etc.etc.. in which case some years would be Aspencades,later years, SE... but a well accessorized interstate might have everything too..

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
but a well accessorized interstate might have everything too..
Well, most everything. One possibly very important extra you won't find on any 1500Interstate is reverse. :)

John

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

I have a 1993 Gold Wing,Asp., in very good condition, red, with 107,000 miles on it, new timing belts and the complete 100,000 mile service, new tires,tall windshield, Compu-Fire alt. and sealed battery, Fire Creek temp. and volt guages, passenger arm rest, adjustable passenger footrest, 3 spoilers, front fender ext, Progressive springs in forks and Progressive shocks on rear, CB radio, passenger radio control, trunk rack, cornering lights, and many more accessories. $6695. Located in NC. PM for more information.

edited to remove personal information that you don't want spambots getting

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

sled98 wrote:
I have a 1993 Gold Wing,Asp., in very good condition, red, with 107,000 miles on it, new timing belts and the complete 100,000 mile service, new tires,tall windshield, Compu-Fire alt. and sealed battery, Fire Creek temp. and volt guages, passenger arm rest, adjustable passenger footrest, 3 spoilers, front fender ext, Progressive springs in forks and Progressive shocks on rear, CB radio, passenger radio control, trunk rack, cornering lights, and many more accessories. $6695. Located in NC.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
My big boss is looking to buy a Wing, At first he said he wanted an Aspencade, so that would bean older bike 1200? I told him that you guys either owned or had friends that will wanting to be selling a 1500 or 1800's rather than him looking at buying an older model, which he might not be happy with....

So I am trying to stay away from Craigs, and EBay in this search.....I have heard too many stories about "buyer beware" that I'm leary of suggesting this to him..Also if he's not happy, guess who will catch it????

So any member on the US side of the big pond, I need some lists or if anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know, with price.....

Claude.....

CLICK HERE

When I looked at this place before posting the link, therewere over 770 Goldwings listed.

There is a lot from Craigs and E-Bay, but alsoa lot ofprivate ones.

Good luck in your search.

Phil.

Edit:- At the top of the page you can change the criteria to narrow your search.

I've shortened the link in this post for you Chippy. Steve Saunders. :waving:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

I just listed my 2002 Goldwing on here. It would make a great bike for your boss if he hasn't found one already. Message or email if you have questions. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

I have a 1988 gl 1500 super condition.57000 miles.call
910-763-6148 if interested a pic is on wilmington nc
craigslist. price-4800

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.