Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My goldwing didn't come with an intercom system so I a looking for one. I would like it to be able to integrate the phone, music, gps and rider to pillion communication. If anyone has one they would like to sell please get back to me.

Thanks
Triump

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
imported post

I bought a Scalla Rider 2 multi set. I paid 250.00 but I have now seen them advertised in Rider Mag for 209.00. They are wireless and they are the best money I have spent on my bike. My wife now rides her own bike so we can talk bike to bike. They have about a 1/4 mile range and good for about 8 hours of constant use. They do have a stand by mode and are voice activated. The have bluetooth, music plug and the gps you are wanting.

Randy

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

That sounds pretty good. much better then one harde wired to the bike. I just bought her a motorcycle so this would be much better.

If the thing goes dead while on the rode can it be plug into a 12 volt source and still be used or do it need to be charged?

do you know of a website that sells them for 210? I checked ebay and they are 280 there. :(

Thanks

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
imported post

I will have to look at the Rider Magazine to get you the web site. I got mine off ebay for 250.00, just keep looking, I will try to find the rider mag and let you know.

As far as charging you have to plug them in to 110v. But they are good for 8 hours or so.
Randy

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
imported post

I think the ones I send for 210 were the team set, which are not wireless. That is not what you want. See the links I have posted for you.

Randy

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I have a J&M 2003 DU Cb/intercom/radio/NOAA system. It is blue toothcapable for an additional $330. I like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.