Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i need a chrome front fender guard for a 1981 gl1100, it is that chrome rail that goes on the front fender, any one got one cheap? i hate to say this but i would like to have one that has good chrome on it too

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
imported post

Hi Blake,
I have one that has amber marker lights on either side. It came off my '81 Interstate last year along with the rear bumper which has already been sold. I am leaving for work in a few minutes but I will try and post a picture for you this weekend. Not sure how much shipping will be from Nova Scotia to Cleveland, might be better off to find one closer to you!
Regards,
Rick
aka JamesGang

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

well lets see if anyone else closer to me has one if not i might have to take you up on it

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

JamesGang wrote:
do you still have this for sale..and would you ship??
Hi Blake,
I have one that has amber marker lights on either side. It came off my '81 Interstate last year along with the rear bumper which has already been sold. I am leaving for work in a few minutes but I will try and post a picture for you this weekend. Not sure how much shipping will be from Nova Scotia to Cleveland, might be better off to find one closer to you!
Regards,
Rick
aka JamesGang

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

I have one that has been gold plated. Pm me if intrested. David

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Nightrider1 wrote:
I have one that has been gold plated. Pm me if intrested. David
thanks ...but i just bought a chrome one...but i still need the dang rear saddle bag chrome guards..preferbly the one with out lights as i want to add my own but i would cosider the one with the chrome light sheilds...thanks Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.