Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WANTED: Driver floorboards for an 85 GL1200 LTD

859 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  lm921 
#1 ·
imported post

I have floor boards for the passenger and highway board so to make it complete I am looking for driver floor boards with the heel/toe shifter. If anyone has these items please let me know. Thank you.

Tom

#3 ·
imported post

Hi Kim and thank you for the offer but I have those pair. I am looking for the ones that mount in place of the drivers pegs.

Tom

#6 ·
imported post

I have Markland Front and Rear Boards as well as the Heel and Toe Shifter that came off my 84 Aspencade. They have a little surface rust but not bad. These are the ones that replace the normal foot pegs. Send me an email if you are interested

higherplane AT cox.net

Edited to scramble the SPAM bots from stealing your email address.

#10 ·
imported post

will boards for a 83 fit a 85 aspy?

#11 ·
imported post

I am not sure but I do not think the boards off of an 1100 will fit a 1200. I have asked other people and they have said no.

#12 ·
imported post

:( o well, i will keep looking for a cheap set.
thanks for the reply :)

#13 ·
imported post

ahhhh...you are looking too?? Yeah, I have had a couple of people offer boards off of an 83 but they wont work..if you find a set let me know...well if you find 2 sets let me know:cheeky1:

#14 ·
imported post

activitytom43 wrote:
ahhhh...you are looking too?? Yeah, I have had a couple of people offer boards off of an 83 but they wont work..if you find a set let me know...well if you find 2 sets let me know:cheeky1:
i will let you know if i find some. i am actullay thinking of selling my old girl, (94500 miles) for something newer, i have my eye on a 2000 GW with about 30000 on the clock. The say the 1500 ride and handle much better than the 1200s.

however with the close of my business and internet sales taking a dive i may just have to keep on riding her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.