Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wanted urgently Ride on ride off centre stand anyone got one for Sale? Dusty

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thankyou i keep looking on ebay but they are not roll on roll off centre stands but thanks very much for taking the time to tell me Dusty

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Where can i find these? not so much the chrome one but i do need a roll on roll off centre stand asap as i'm struggling with the centre stand i have which came with the bike and Many Thanks Dusty

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi Dusty 88

Here is pretty much the one I had on my 1500 and they work great. Might be worh ordering from Gary or Betty at Cyclemax,they are very very helpful....

http://www.cyclemaxohio.com/inc/sdetail/5891

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks very much Pete i have just ordered one from Cyclemax it looks better than the one i had on my last 1500 again Thankyou Dusty

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I think the one I had was the Ride On one, not quite as solid looking as that one from Cyclemax, let us know how it comapares, I am sure a few people will be interested.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

yes Pete i will let you know as i said i had one onmy Buddy a 1988 1500 and it was excellent but alas it got wrote off in Luxembourge last august and since i had a heart attack a couple of years ago i cannot get it on the centre stand on my own so i know how good the Power centre stands are, Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Dusty

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I must agree that heart attack or no heart attack, the Powerpark or Ride on /off stands are excellent and if anyone is following this thread wondering if they are a benifit, I must say I am with you allthe way, they make the 1500 so much easier to get on and off the stand.

Since I changed to the 18I haven't found the need for one, because I find it so much lighter to get up and down from on it's OEM stand.

glad to hear you got the poor old bike replaced, sad to loose the love of your life!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
imported post

My 1500 has a chrome ctr stand dont know whos make it is but its a one finger job to put it on the thing so easy the 400 suzuki i had was ten times harder as are the pair of 650 Honda Deauvilles that i have

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks to all who made an effort ihave now ordered one from america so it can be put on before the season starts and off to Belgium Thankyou Dusty

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Well Pete and all that had answers i now have he Powerstand on my Mate (1500) and it is a better one than i had on my Buddy, got it from Cyclemax as you suggested so Thanks again now looking forward to the season ahead Dusty :cooldj:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Nice one Dusty, I hope it all works out for you and you have obviously found out jsut how helpful Gary and Betty are at Cyclemax, to us UK based Wingers. :)

When you get a moment, please go to your profile and update your location, even is you only put in UK, that way we will know that you aren't on the other side of the Pond when you post and will make any replies be more applicable. :waving:

if you haven't already noticed it, we have the European Meet & Greet in Scotland at the start of May and it would be great if you could join us. ( details in the events forum) although it sounds like you are gearing up for a busy schedule of riding in Europe. :clapper:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.