Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, I'm not going to go off in a rant about f'in scumbag's that break into your garage and steal stuff...so I will get right to the point.

I am looking for an older style Gerbing's jacket liner (XL) that somebody may want to part with for whatever reason other than it doesn't work. I have contacted Gerbing's and unfortunately, I would have to replace my installed temp controller with the new style (which I think is a bunch of crap!) if I wanted to get a new liner.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

I may have you covered on this - but I won't know until next week - sorry.

I have to get to the item and won't be near it for a few days.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks, pwhoever but that won't work...it would work for connecting my pants to a new liner but doesn't help hooking a new liner to my old heat control.

Let me know, jgbeard...hopefully something comes of it.

·
Pwhoever
3,084 Posts
imported post

I may be missing something but the one I found above has the female coax connector that should match up to the new jacket and the SAE that should mount to the old controller. In it's description it says: "For Plugging Clothing using a Coax Plug to a SAE Heat-troller" which should be about the same as a Gerbing controller. This is different from theadapter offered by Gerbing that will match up to the SAE connector of the old jacket to a male coaxconnector for a new controller

Here is the actual Gerbing adapter which would not do what you need.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

You may be right, pwhoever...I'm definately going to check that out. THANKS!

Then the other one could be used to connect my pants to the jacket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.