Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned my 1100 Interstate into a standard and need the badge for the front - between the forks.

Does anyone have one or know where i can get one? I check eBay every day and haven't seen one come up yet.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
I think I have one, will check Friday when I get home & will let you know.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I don't mind what condition it is in. If you do have one let me know how much you want for it. Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
OK, will let you know soon

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
I looked & figured I gave it to someone else. Sorry, but will keep an eye open for one for you.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
I have one and the headlight bucket, from when i was gunna loose the fairing.

only issue is can't mail it out till sept/oct time

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
If you don't want to wait that long I have one, in fact I had it in my hand just yesterday.

How's $25 shipped sound?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like you have just made my day!

May be more expensive than that to send to Australia though. Postcode 3195.

Is it held to the bike simply with these bolts attaching to the holes in the back of the badge? Auto part Pipe Metal Bicycle fork Steel

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Actually there is a bracket/space filler that bolts on with those two bolts and there are two screws that hold the badge to that.

Not sure if I have one or not but I think that same part is used as a space filler with a fairing. I'll have to look around to see if i have one.

Didn't realize you were in Australia. I was expecting the shipping to be 6 or 7 bucks. But as best I can tell the shipping is going to be way more than the part is even worth from here. The cheapest estimate I could find from USPS was about $60 US. and UPS was over $100 US.

Probably better to try to find one from a local source. If you cant' I'll still sell you this one but i hate to see you pay that much to get it.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Wait...I found way to ship it USPS for $12.75 US. Not sure how long it would take to get there but....it's at least affordable.

So...how does $32.75 US work for you? And if I have the bracket I'll throw it in at no extra cost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.