Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

IF YOU HAVE A FIRE CREEK BAG YOUR NOT USING I'D SURE LOVE TO HAVE IT. I JUST PURCHASED A GL1500 AND PLAN TO TRAVEL LONG DIST. A MOUNT PLATE,BAG AND MAP HOLDER WOULD BE GREAT ! !

PLEASE CONTACT PM

THANKS ERIC

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I don't have one to let go ( cause I really love mine),,,,,, but remember someone was able to get just the mounting plate. Then they attached another type/brand of bag to that and it worked out well for them.

I'm not real good with the searching ,,,,,,,,, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Ok,,,,,, found the thread, but it doesn't look like the plate is available, or I'm not seeing it :?But it might be worth giving them a call.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=109666&forum_id=1&highlight=firecreek

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
That was when QD (new owner of Firecreek) had some left, but all he has left now are the map pockets.

As already stated, they are the "Nuts" for the long/short haul tourer. Mine never comes off except when overnighting at camp/hotels, to protect it's contents from prying eyes/rain.

Too bad this tank bag is no longer available. Sadly, ..... accessories for the 1500s are slowly drying up. :sadguy:

Don't know what I'll do when I wear this one out. Maybe adapt a new bag to it's mounting plate(?) :baffling:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

I know this is an old thread.... but I am on the hunt for a Firecreek Tank Bag. I found a rack, but I would like the actual bag. So if anyone has the actual tank bag and is not using it.... PM me and "lets make a deal."

I saw Dusty's rack and bag last year at the Misquote Round Up and for me it is a must have.

Here is how I adapted a bag to the rack.

This is the bag I am looking for:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.