Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked high and low for these boards with no luck. I need the ones specific for 97 Aspencade,,, NOT SE, as there is a difference in the mounting. Myself and my darling lady would truly appreciate if someone had a set and willing to part with them.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I have a set I want to sell.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! But,,, are they for the Aspencade???? Seems the ones for the SE are more available. Do you have pics?? What's your price?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about that. I do believe they are for the Aspencade because they would not mount on my SE. I can get pics tonight when I get home from work. Drop me an e-mail if still interested, I see someone else PM you. [email protected]
You have mail :waving:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody identify what year 1500 this oem passenger board fit (I have a nice pair) as they don't fit my 91.
They look a lot like the one's on my 97. But then I didn't know there were any differences in them. So I wouldn't know the exact years :?

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I have looked high and low for these boards with no luck. I need the ones specific for 97 Aspencade,,, NOT SE, as there is a difference in the mounting. Myself and my darling lady would truly appreciate if someone had a set and willing to part with them.
Now I remember having a set on mine many moons ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-00-Honda-Goldwing-GL1500-Passenger-Transformer-Board-Pegs-/321644792421?nma=true&si=AuEsLaALFlmzXhpFaCLcPQGTYYg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies everyone :waving:
Jaxn has the set I want, so we have made the deal :)

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Winger,
I stayed quiet because it seemed like you had a deal and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
I have a set of pass floorboards, but I can't remember what year they came from. Here is a picture. If you want them, let me know and we can figure out the details on PM.
Thank you
Thank you,,,,,,,, but it's the Transformer boards I'm looking for

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update:
Received a nice set of Transformer Boards from Jaxn. Just have to do a little mod with the mounting to make them work.
Thanks again Jack :waving:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.