Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need some help finding 2 Cheng Shin tubed 2.25x16 moped tires. I believe they are series c-109-1. These are used on my trailer and work well, I have a new one for a spare tire but two on the trailer are not so good and need replaced. I have called places i found online that say they have them but when i call they do not...Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated in finding these...Thanks!!!:?

Update- Since posting i found some on ebay but out of my price range..They wanted 45 each for these tires... Looking for some that are cheaper if possible....thanks.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks RobM- doesnt mention the Cheng shin tires from what i can find though or am i missing something?

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Rudy, but they dont sell tires that small. Website might be useful for other stuff though thanks!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks!!! I thought if they have an advertised price that they have to honor that? Is there different laws for the internet?

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

well dont know but i would go with it because i did not find it anywhere else my good friend..... I guess you could ask.., wont hurt. but he does have them because I called and made sure.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks buddy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

no problem, let me know if it works out for you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts