Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My peg fell of the bike last night, i could not find it, wondering if anyone might have one of these laying around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I beleave I can help you out with a peg just like that. I took a set of those off my bike and put a set of marklands on mine. They look just like that one in the pic.

I'll check and see if they are still in the garge.....I think they are...:praying:

Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

I beleave I can help you out with a peg just like that. I took a set of those off my bike and put a set of marklands on mine. They look just like that one in the pic.

I'll check and see if they are still in the garge.....I think they are...:praying:

Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its just the end piece, screw came loose, when i pulled my leg off of it it fell off infront of 5 other Wings

Kurt

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Pm sent........

Mine are complete with brackets. Has one broken mounting stud. But what you need is there to remount a new one.

Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
part has been located, thank you again Gone14s (Kurt)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.