Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am needing a tail light reflector as pictured. !996 1500 Also would like to find the body piece that mounts right under it. The one that has the chrome trim running around. Picture shows damage. I was pulling out of a gas station today stopped and the person behind me tail ended me. Gues who??? MY WIFE. On her bike no less.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Ouch!!!! Ya gonna sue her???:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Definitely sounds to me like the wife should be paying for that (one way or another):cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Ghost Rider 2 if you do not get much\any reply contact your trike convert ion dealer, you should get sorted their.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
imported post

I have a full set of reflectors for a 1500.......like new
$25 shipped

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

I gave Roundman a full set of reflectors so u may check with him and see if he needs them all. Also how is the little chrome piece I have a few of those.

Boyd

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Stroller wrote:
I gave Roundman a full set of reflectors so u may check with him and see if he needs them all. Also how is the little chrome piece I have a few of those.

Boyd
Got lucky on the chrome. never touched it. One little nick on the red plastic below the relector. Spot about the size of a BB. I don't think I will mess with it. Reflectors need to be replaced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.