Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My rear fender got mangled recently when my trailer disconnected. I had the safety chains just loose enough that it took out the rear fender. I found out today the rear fender isn't the same. I have a decent rear fender for a standard for trade or will pay a reasonable price.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Which model and color?

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Sorry, it's an 82 1100i, the red color, sort of burgundy. I went blank on the color name. I don't really care what color. The bike's a patchwork of colors anyway.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Does the interstate have the short bolt on lower fender like the Aspencade?

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

LarryC wrote:
Sorry, it's an 82 1100i, the red color, sort of burgundy. I went blank on the color name. I don't really care what color. The bike's a patchwork of colors anyway.
The dark red I think you have is Candy Muse Red. Looks like it judging from the color of the stripes in your small pic. But I thought it was a '80-81 color only.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Yes, the lower fender is the same as the aspencade. It's identical to my brother in laws lower fender on his 82A. As far as I know, that is the original color, most of it anyway. The fairing is brown and the front fender is brown. The left saddlebag cover is a different color. The rest of the bike is the candy muse red.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
imported post

I have one here,has 3 holes drilled for rubber mud flap (I didnt drill it) complete fender or just the bolt on piece your choice.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.